Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Extracted from lao niang's blog on 06/04/2005

Like what I had predicted, Leehui is back to public blogging again. I knew
it sucks to see the person beside you blogging in class but you can't do that
because you are blogging on a private blog. And the only person who can read
is... you. *faints* And yea, now that Leehui is back, Christine's turn. She
wanna go private blog too (or did she say she's not going to blog anymore? I
4got~)
Camy got a new blog skin! All thanks to me! *bleams* She had also
came public, guess it's because the whole lot of us cracked her password. =X

One-and-a-half-year later, who would have expect she herself to do that too?

The move was anticipated since the day laojao.blogspot.com was born. Got a bit freaked out with so many people quietly reading my blog, wanted to end it off with a nice goodbye as I shall no longer provide such entertainment values. And perhaps, start one somewhere else. Since my comfort zone has extended no further than (yes, you guessed it) the laojiao gang. The most perfect way out is *drum rolls* to start a blog for the laojiaos, so we can write what we are comfortable with. But alas! 0.o The laojao blog seriously leaked out faster than I thought. I suppose the wrong move was to get all excited and decided to blog in da blog that there's a laojao blog. Nicely done, sibei cock up. 0.o

Any guesses how long will I stay low?

pingz

No comments: